Thursday, June 08, 2006

Progress!

I've tidied things up here a bit, changing some settings, etc. Hopefully that will make the blog easier for my friends to use.

As far as the writing goes - I started writing the climactic battle scene yesterday, YAY! That means only about 4 chapters to go to finish this first novel!! Today, I'm going to skip over the battle scene and write the aftermath, since defining the wounds involved and all that may help me come up with some new spells to have the fighters cast during the battle. I had the aftermath show up in my head full-blown last night (one of the reasons I don't get a lot of sleep is that my plots come to me as I'm drifting off, or in a dream, and then I wake up and work through them, working out dialog, etc. as I lie there not sleeping. . .argh.) Anyway, I'm pleased with how things are coming along! Can't wait to get it finished so I can read it through as one book! YIPPEE!!

Abraxan

No comments:

Post a Comment